Global M&A Network Announces Winners of the 2018 Turnaround Atlas Awards
NEW YORK | July 20, 2018
Donlin, Recano & Company, Inc. (Donlin Recano), an AST company – a leading provider of corporate restructuring services – congratulates the winners of this year’s Turnaround Atlas Awards and is proud to have served as administrative agent for six of this year’s honored deals including:
- Halt Medical’s restructuring and acquisition by Murray Enterprise and s3 Ventures, led by Steve Kortanek at Drinker Biddle, honored as the Pharma & Medical Restructuring Deal of the Year
- Bostwick Laboratories’ Chapter 11 restructuring and acquisition by Poplar Healthcare, led by David Stratton and Evelyn Meltzer at Pepper Hamilton, recognized as Diagnostics Services Restructuring of the Year
- Chieftain Sand and Proppant’s restructuring and acquisition by Mammoth Energy Services, led by Howard Cohen at Gibbons P.C., selected as Special Situation M&A Deal of the Year – Small-Mid Markets ($25 million-$50 million)
- Big Apple Circus’ restructuring and acquisition by Compass Partners, led by Natasha Labovitz at Debevoise & Plimpton, named Chapter 11 Restructuring of the Year – Small-Mid Markets (below $25 million)
- Knight Energy’s Chapter 11 reorganization and recapitalization, led by Clearlake Capital Group and Tristan Manthey and Billy Patrick at Heller, Draper, Patrick, Horn and Dabney, and including management and the Knight family, awarded Private Equity Turnaround of the Year – Middle Markets ($100 million-$250 million)
- Gander Mountain Company’s restructuring and acquisition by Camping World, led by Clint Cutler at Fredrickson & Byron, chosen as Chapter 11 Restructuring of the Year – Small-Mid Markets ($25 million-$100 million)
These transactions represent the “Gold Standard of Performance” in the industry, and Donlin Recano is pleased to have been able to support them. The Turnaround Atlas Awards winners are recognized by Global M&A Network for executing the best value-creating restructuring transactions from the insolvency, distressed M&A and turnaround communities.
With services including claims administration, file preparation, noticing, balloting, tabulation, disbursement, and strategic communications, Donlin Recano is poised to support companies through restructurings and other financial transactions.
About Donlin Recano
Donlin, Recano & Company, Inc. (Donlin Recano), an AST company, has the expertise and comprehensive case management and consulting services to assist corporations considering a corporate restructuring every step of the way. With offerings including claims administration, file preparation, noticing, balloting, tabulation, debt issuer, and disbursement services, Donlin Recano supports clients in all aspects of the restructuring process. For more information, please click here.
AST was originally founded as a transfer agent over 45 years ago. Through organic growth and strategic acquisitions, AST has pioneered a new model of integrated services in the industry. AST affiliates include AST Trust Company (Canada), D.F. King & Co, Inc. and Donlin, Recano & Company, Inc.
Today, AST offers a full scope of services that include registry services, corporate proxy solicitation and advisory solutions, employee plan services, information agent, mutual fund proxy solicitation, shareholder identification, asset recovery and investment management offerings. For more information, please visit www.astfinancial.com.
AST | 877.814.9687 | www.astfinancial.com