Let’s go to the movies! For the first time, the Rocky Mountain Bankruptcy Conference is heading to Salt Lake City —and will take place during the Sundance Film Festival. This year’s program features a diverse collection of topics and regional judges on each panel. Keep current with hot topics, learn about economic trends, and brush up on accounting basics. While not at the conference, step outside and experience all this top winter destination has to offer. Enjoy the show!
The 2019 Mutual Funds and Investment Management Conference covers topics such as:
- The role of economists in regulatory policy
- Operational implications of transitioning to omnibus
- Current issues for counsel to independent directors
- Swaps regulation
- Civil litigation affecting funds
- Tax, pension, and accounting developments
- Global compliance issues
- Lessons for funds from Superstorm Sandy
- CPO registration for fund advisers under CFTC Rule 4.5
Join Donlin Recano’s Mitch Ryan and musicians from the insolvency community, with musical host Randa Karambelas, for a night of your favorite Rock & Roll hits to help raise awareness and financial support for charity.
The National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges is an association of the Bankruptcy Judges of the United States which has several purposes: to provide continuing legal education to judges, lawyers and other involved professionals, to promote cooperation among the Bankruptcy Judges, to secure a greater degree of quality and uniformity in the administration of the Bankruptcy system and to improve the practice of law in the Bankruptcy Courts of the United States.