Communicating with important constituents and influencers through the lifecycle of the matter is critical. As an extension of our client’s team, Donlin Recano’s strategic communications advisors provide strategic and scalable communication plans and programs that help reduce the burden on internal teams. We leverage familiarity with both traditional and social to protect your asset value, human capital and corporate reputation.
We achieve client’s goals by:
- Executing unique communications plans supported by unparalled client service and subject expertise, as our professionals include lawyers, financial advisors and public relations executives.
- Establishing and controlling concise, compelling messages to properly frame issues, direct audience attention, and control the narrative.
- Engaging important constituencies from employees to customers and vendors to shareholders.
- Building working relationships with key journalists in the most influential media outlets minimizing reputational damage.
- Providing an effective blend of communications and financial expertise through closely integrated teams.
- Centralizing communications through specialized websites, social media and multi-lingual call centers or hotline.
Our experience encompasses a broad spectrum of extraordinary situations, including:
- Led restructuring communications programs in matters of varying scope and scale for companies in the manufacturing, energy, retail, restaurant, financial services, homebuilding, media, non-profit, pharmaceutical, professional services, transportation and technology industries.
- Provided ongoing reputational management for a global facility services company provides during periods of extended crisis including union conflicts and employee misconduct.
- Conducted extensive outreach to member banks in more than 60 countries to secure approval of restructuring to permit a multinational financial services company to conduct its IPO.
- Provided comprehensive crisis communications to manufacture of fine and specialty chemicals used in diverse applications, processes following a plant explosion.
To learn more, contact Jennifer Mercer, Vice President and Director of the Strategic Communications group at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 481-1411.
< BACK TO RESTRUCTURING SERVICES